nigeria christian pilgrim commission (ncpc) 2019 medical team recruitment
The Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC) 2019 Medical Team Application is currently open for the qualified and interested Christian Medical Doctors that will work as Federal Medical Team at the pilgrim.
The commission is responsible for coordinating, regulating and supervising Christian Pilgrimage in Nigeria to the Holy Lands of Rome, Greece, and Israel.
The Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC) recruits various medical personnel on an ad-hoc and voluntary basis to provide medical services to pilgrims.
For this purpose, the Commission invites applications from qualified Christian Medical Personnel for the 2019 Federal Medical Team Examination.
How To Apply For The Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC) 2019 Medical Team
- Generate REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) and pay an examination fee as categorized before (See how to generate the RRR here):
- Doctors: N15,000
- Pharmacists: N13,000
- Nurses & Others: N11,000
- Visit the commission application portal www.ncpc.gov.ng/2019-medical-aplication
Fill the NCPC online application form.
- Upload your practicing license, your photograph, and your examination fee bank teller.
- Select close and desirable exam center.
- Click on the ‘CLICK TO APPLY’ button to submit your application.
- Application ends on 16th May 2019 by 4 PM.
- The NCPC Exam will be on 1st June 2019 at the JAMB centers in selected states across the six geopolitical zones.
- Individuals with Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Life Support (ALS) training certificate have added advantage.
- Candidates should also be in practice.
- Applicants will be selected as members of the FMT only through the online application and Examination, so kindly disregard calls or e-mails from persons asking for credentials and money in order to be enrolled on the team.
- Candidates who participated as Federal Medical Team members in the pilgrimage exercise in 2016, 2017 and 2018 and currently serving members are not eligible to be part of the 2019 team and risk ten years ban if apply.
- Those on the 2018 Federal Medical Team and are yet to travel don’t need to re-apply.
- Only 1 Doctor and 2 Nurses will be selected from each state.
- Only 1 Pharmacist and CHEW will be selected from each geopolitical zone.
- Pass Mark is 70% for Doctors and Pharmacists and 60% for Nurses and Others.