Nigeria LNG 2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Award Application
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is inviting applications from the eligible and interested first-year undergraduates in Nigeria Universities for the Nigeria LNG 2019 Under-Graduate Scholarship Award.
The scheme was organized to support top-grade Nigeria Students through tertiary institutions thereby promoting academic excellence.
Requirements For The Nigeria LNG 2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Award
- Applicant must possess an excellent/ very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council result at ONE sitting.
- Applicant must have a top score at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
- Applicant must be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application.
- Should not be on any other Scholarship Award from other companies or agencies.
- Should not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme – Agbara Factory
- The University of Abuja Departmental Cut off Marks And Other Information
- JAMB Result 2019 Out See How To Check | JAMB Portal Jamb.org.ng
The Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply.
- Click on the ‘Our CSR’ menu.
- Select ‘Education’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the ‘Scholarship’ link.
- Click on the ‘Under-graduate’ link to access the application portal.
Note: All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
Passport sized photograph.
- WASC or NECO result.
- JAMB result.
- University admission letter.
- University student ID.
- LGA Letter of identification.
- Entry closes on Monday 13th May 2019.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate the status of an application.
- The application will be disqualified because of:
- Incomplete attachments.
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.