Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB) Massive Recruitment 2019
The Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB) is massively recruiting for qualified and interested applicants that will work as teachers in any of the Enugu State Primary Schools.
This post will guide you through on the application processes and will also provide you with vital information which will lead to a successful application, so do your best by reading this post carefully.
Requirements For The Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Applicant must possess a minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE).
- Birth Certificate or Evidence of Age.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
How To Apply For The ENSUBEB Massive Recruitment 2019
- Interested applicants should address and submit their CV to:
The Executive Chairman,
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board,
WAEC Bus Stop, Upper Presidential Road,
- Applicants can also forward their applications with their scanned Birth Certificate or Evidence of Age, and Local Government Identification Letter to this email; Vacancy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- nigeria christian pilgrim commission (ncpc) 2019 medical team recruitment
- MTN Recruitment, Multiple Job Vacancy @ Portal careers.mtnonline.com
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019 | Portal vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- FirstBank Recruitment|PRODUCT MANAGER, COMMUNITY BANKING
- The Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB) written examination will hold on 5th June 2019 at 9:00 am, in the 17 Local Government Headquarters in the state.
- Only the selected candidates will be invited for interview on 19th June 2019 at 9:00 am, across the state’s 17 Local Government Headquarters.
- Multiple application by a single applicant leads to automatic disqualification.
- Late submitted applications will be declined.
I wish you good luck as you apply for this recruitment.