This is to inform the general public that the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Result has been released.
Candidates who sat for this exam should follow below-steps to successfully check their results as they are not required to purchase tokens for the NCEE Result checking.
How To Check The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) 2019 Result
With the new NECO Results System, candidates are offered two options to check their results which are ‘by log in to their account (option 1)’ or ‘go to the NECO Results checking portal to check their results (option 2)’.
The two options are discussed below.
- NABTEB Timetable 2019 For May/June Examination | Download Timetable PDF
- NECO Timetable 2019 For SSCE Exam | Download NECO Timetable PDF
- UBTH School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Forms 2019/2020
- Nigeria LNG 2019 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Application
Option 1 (Via NCEE Portal)
- Visit NCEE portal via ncee.neco.gov.ng and log in to your account,
- Click Results on the Menu
- View your result
Option 2 (Via NECO Results Portal)
- Enter Exam Year’
- Enter Exam Type
- Input Your Registration Number.
- Click on the ‘Check Result’ to view your result
Candidates do not need to purchase tokens to check their NCEE Result.