Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | FCSC Portal
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment 2019/2020 is currently ongoing for the interested and eligible Nigerians.
This post will serve as a guide on how to easily and successfully apply for the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020, and as well list the important notice for the FCSC recruitment, so take your time and read this post carefully as a simple mistake may get you disqualified.
General Requirements for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020
- Applicants should possess exceptional abilities and capabilities which are listed below:
- Working under the toughest of conditions
- Drive for knowledge
- Strong perceptive skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Interest in a foreign culture
- An applicant with the ability to speak foreign languages would have an added advantage.
Educational Requirements for FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Candidates applying for Officer Position must have obtained at least first degree with a 2nd Class grade from a recognized University as well as NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be between the ages of 20 to 35 years to apply for Officer Position
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years to apply for Other Ranks
- Candidates going for Other Ranks must possess Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits of which Mathematics and English Language are compulsory
- Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB) Massive Recruitment 2019
- MTN Recruitment, Multiple Job Vacancy @ Portal careers.mtnonline.com
Physical Fitness Requirements
- Running 10kms non-stop
- 40 Push Ups
- 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
Application Procedures for The FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their Applications to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
The Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019/2020 application ends on 24th May 2019.