JAMB Result 2019 Is Out, Check Out How To Print Your JAMB Result Slip
As the 2019 JAMB Result is released, this post will serve as a guide on how to print the JAMB Result Slip on the JAMB Portal.
Before we proceed to the JAMB Result checking steps, you need to Sign Up on JAMB Portal www.jamb.org.ng/efacility first, but if you already had an existing account in the portal; ignore the Signup stage and proceed to the JAMB Result Slip printing steps.
These details are required for the portal signup:
- Valid email address
- First name
- Mobile Number
- State and LGA of Origin
NOTE: Each candidate is entitled to just one account in the portal.
- JAMB, WAEC & NECO 2019/2020 Grade Points and Score Calculations
- NABTEB Timetable 2019 For May/June Examination | Download Timetable PDF
- NECO Timetable 2019 For SSCE Exam | Download NECO Timetable PDF
JAMB Result Slip Printing Steps
By now I believe you must have created a profile in the portal.
- Login into the portal with your registered email and password.
- You will be presented with all the available services in your dashboard.
- Select ‘Print Result Slip’ on the sidebar or on the Home page.
- A transaction ID will be generated and shown on the confirmation page screen.
- The Transaction ID is displayed in a bold red font which should be kept safely as it is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction, though a copy of the transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the ‘Continue button’ if you intend to make the payment with your ATM card immediately.
- An Interswitch Payment page will come up, input your card details and click on the Pay button.
- But in a scenario whereby you wish to use other payment channels such as ATM, Bank deposit or Quickteller, ensure that you go with your transaction ID as it will be required.
- Upon the completion of the payment; the status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”.
- Also, you will receive an SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status with a link.
- Click on the ‘Continue button’.
- You will be logged into a page where you are required to input the Year of Exam and your JAMB Registration Number.
- Finally, you will be given access to print out your JAMB Result Slip.