Please enter banners and links.
Are you a University or Polytechnic candidate seeking for a good firm to undergo your Industrial Training (IT)/SIWES Programme?
If yes, this post is for you because Egbin Power Plc is currently inviting applications from the qualified and interested Nigerian University and Polytechnic students for its 2019 Industrial Training (IT)/SIWES Programme.
Egbin Power Plc is one of the biggest Electricity Generating Power Station in Nigeria and the Black Africa biggest Single Electricity Generating Power Station. It is situated in Lagos state, Nigeria.
The programme holds from July to December 2019, during this period; candidates will be exposed to the industrial and practical aspects of electrical power generating station which will shape and nurture them for their future careers.
Requirements for the Egbin Power Plc Industrial Training (IT)/SIWES Programme 2019
Applicants must be at 2.1 Grade Point (Second Class Upper) or its equivalent as at the time of applying.
Approved Field of Study for the Industrial Training (IT)/SIWES Programme 2019 at Egbin Power Plc
- Applied Industrial Science
- Environmental and Safety
- Information Technology
How to Apply for the Egbin Power Plc IT/SIWES Programme 2019 at Egbin Power Plc
- Click here to visit the Egbin Power PLC IT/SIWES application portal
- Fill the online application form correctly and ensure that an active email is used.
- Forward your application by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button below the page.
- You will be contacted via the registered email if successfully selected.
- Nigeria LNG 2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Award Application
- Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme – Agbara Factory
- Application Closing Date: 31st May 2019
- Programme Duration: 3 months/ 6 months (from July 2019 – December 2019)
- Candidates can only fill and submit their application through the Egbin Power Plc IT/SIWES Application portal shared above.
Note: The application is free of charge and no payment is required to get selected.