Diageo is a British multinational alcoholic company whose brands are Guinness, Smirnoff, Jonnie Walker, Baileys, Hennessey, Moet & Chandon, etc.
Diageo is currently recruiting for the position of Shift Maintenance Technician in the company’s Benin branch, interested and eligible applicants are hereby invited to submit their applications by following below guides.
Title: Shift Maintenance Technician Benin 1
Location: Edo State – Nigeria
Worker Type: Regular
Primary Location: Benin Brewery
The Shift Maintenance Technician will be responsible for carrying out inspections in Diageo Brewery and proactively maintain, adjust and repair line equipment as per maintenance targets to frequently improve line efficiency, to optimize equipment availability and to reduce risk and losses.
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | FCSC Portal
- Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB) Massive Recruitment 2019
- MTN Recruitment, Multiple Job Vacancy @ Portal careers.mtnonline.com
- Nigeria Christian pilgrim commission (NCPC) 2019 medical team recruitment
Application Steps For The Diageo Recruitment
- Click here to visit the application portal
- Provide your active email to create an account on the portal.
- Upload your scanned CV.
- Next to provide your correct information such as Name, Address, Phone Number, etc.
- Click on ‘Next’ and add your experience and education qualifications.
- Answer your application question.
- Fill your personal information.
- Review your application and submit.
The selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.