Federal Poly Ilaro Cisco Certificate Programmes on I.T Essentials 2019
The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro is inviting applications from the eligible and suitable candidates for CISCO Certificate Programmes on Information Technology (I.T) Essentials 2019/2020 academic session.
Upon completion of the 3 months Cisco Certificate Programmes, candidates will be awarded CISCO Certified Certificate in Information Technology.
Skills to Be Acquired
- Introduction to General Computing
- Computer Assembly
- Computer Networking
- Computer Maintenance
- Basic Software Installation
- Basic Computer Operation
- Computer Programming Language (C#, Advance Web Programming)
Benefits of the Programme
Participants will have Access To Self Paced Courses Such As:
- Get connected
- Internet of things
- C++ Programming
- Cyber Security Essentials
- Linux Essentials
- CISCO Packet Tracer, Packet Tracker Mobile and many more.
Duration of all Programmes
3 Months (Summer Programme).
- Federal Poly Ilaro HND Full-Time Programme 2019/2020 Admissions
- Federal Poly Ilaro, Ogun State, 2019/2020 HND Part-Time Programme
- 2019/2020 Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Admission Form
Federal Poly Ilaro Cisco Certificate Programmes Entry Requirements
- Applicants must possess at least Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE/WASCE) Result.
- No Screening is required for the Cisco Certificate Programmes in Federal Polytechnic Ilaro.
- Interested and eligible candidates should visit the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Cisco Programme admission portal at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/portal or applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/applicant with effect from Monday, 29th April 2019
- Generate Invoice.
- With the generated invoice visit any of these designated and authorized banks: Access Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, and Zenith Bank Plc for payment.
- Log back to the application and click on ‘Applicant’.
- Click ‘fill application form’ and complete the form following On-screen instructions.
- Applicants must obtain the invoice and RRR with their full names.
- The invoice must be generated from the Portal and the invoice contains the RRR to be processed.
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro disclaims any complications which may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed outside her Portal (federalpolyilaro.edu.ng).
- Transactions must be processed on the Remita platform in order to avoid doubts.
- Candidates should upload clear and readable copies of their credentials, failing to do so attract automatic disqualification.
- Applicants are required to provide new 0/Level result Checker Scratch Card pin and serial number on the provided spaces on the website; candidates will as well submit the Scratch Cards to the desk officer, admissions office and any candidate who submit an invalid pin will be disqualified automatically.