The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro is inviting applications from the eligible and suitable candidates for CISCO Certificate Programmes on Information Technology (I.T) Essentials 2019/2020 academic session.
Upon completion of the 3 months Cisco Certificate Programmes, candidates will be awarded CISCO Certified Certificate in Information Technology.
Skills to Be Acquired
- Introduction to General Computing
- Computer Assembly
- Computer Networking
- Computer Maintenance
- Basic Software Installation
- Basic Computer Operation
- Computer Programming Language (C#, Advance Web Programming)
Benefits of the Programme
Participants will have Access To Self Paced Courses Such As:
- Get connected
- Internet of things
- C++ Programming
- Cyber Security Essentials
- Linux Essentials
- CISCO Packet Tracer, Packet Tracker Mobile and many more.
Duration of all Programmes
3 Months (Summer Programme).
- Federal Poly Ilaro HND Full-Time Programme 2019/2020 Admissions
- Federal Poly Ilaro, Ogun State, 2019/2020 HND Part-Time Programme
- 2019/2020 Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Admission Form
Federal Poly Ilaro Cisco Certificate Programmes Entry Requirements
- Applicants must possess at least Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE/WASCE) Result.
- No Screening is required for the Cisco Certificate Programmes in Federal Polytechnic Ilaro.
- Interested and eligible candidates should visit the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Cisco Programme admission portal at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/portal or applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/applicant with effect from Monday, 29th April 2019
- Generate Invoice.
- With the generated invoice visit any of these designated and authorized banks: Access Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, and Zenith Bank Plc for payment.
- Log back to the application and click on ‘Applicant’.
- Click ‘fill application form’ and complete the form following On-screen instructions.
- Applicants must obtain the invoice and RRR with their full names.
- The invoice must be generated from the Portal and the invoice contains the RRR to be processed.
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro disclaims any complications which may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed outside her Portal (federalpolyilaro.edu.ng).
- Transactions must be processed on the Remita platform in order to avoid doubts.
- Candidates should upload clear and readable copies of their credentials, failing to do so attract automatic disqualification.
- Applicants are required to provide new 0/Level result Checker Scratch Card pin and serial number on the provided spaces on the website; candidates will as well submit the Scratch Cards to the desk officer, admissions office and any candidate who submit an invalid pin will be disqualified automatically.