UNILAG Academic Staff Recruitment | Massive Positions
UNILAG Academic Staff Recruitment is currently ongoing for the suitably qualified applicants on the below-listed massive positions.
Available Positions And Departments For The UNILAG Academic Staff Recruitment
|Anatomic and Molecular Pathology||Lecturer I|
|Child Dental Health||Lecturer 1|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Associate Professor|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering Unit (Power option)
|Actuarial Science & Insurance||Assistant Lecturer|
|Marine Science||Associate Professor|
|Medical Laboratory Science||Lecturer II|
|Preventive Dentistry||Lecturer I|
|Restorative Dentistry||Lecturer I|
|Quantity Surveying||Senior Lecturer|
|Social Work||Lecturer I|
|Social Work||Lecturer II|
See requirements for each position here
Payment Structure For The Academic Staff Of UNILAG
1. Professor: CONUASS 7 (N2,485,099.00 – N3,209,140.00) per annum
2. Associate Professor: CONUASS 6 (N2,053,124.00 – N2,684,096.00) per annum
3. Senior Lecturer: CONUASS 5 (N1,653,415.00 – N2,348,299.00) per annum
4. Lecturer I: CONUASS 4 (N1,122,751.00 – N1,444,535.00) per annum
5. Lecturer II : CONUASS 3 (N897,501.00 – N1,074,314.00) per annum
6. Assistant Lecturer: CONUASS 2 (N794,260.00 – N957,402.00) per annum
How To Apply For The UNILAG Academic Staff Recruitment
- Eligible and qualified applicants should visit the UNILAG Recruitment portal recruitment.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on the ‘View Details’ beside the eligible position.
- Tap on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Create an application account and follow the onsite guide to complete your application.
The University of Lagos massive academic staff recruitment application closing date is on 20th August 2019 and all applicants are required to send their cv before the stipulated date.