Nigeria Police Academy Application For 2020 Polac 8th Regular Course
The Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) is inviting applications from the suitably qualified candidates for the 2020 POLAC 8th Regular Course Program on the below-listed area of study.
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 @ Immigrationrecruitment.org
- Join Jamalife Helpers Global Limited with Just 2000 Naira & Become Rich
- How To Make Lots Of Cash Daily From RAGP, Recharge And Get Paid
Available Courses Of Study At POLAC
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES (BA)
- History & International Studies
FACULTY OF SCIENCE (BSc)
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Forensic Science
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (BSc)
- Management Sciences
- Political Science
Note: Successfully admitted candidates into the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Regular course will take a combined Academic and Police training for at least five (5) years after which the candidates will be certified with the Bachelor’s degrees and also commissioned into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Qualifications For The Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) 8th Regular Course
- Aspirants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Must be at least 17 years and not above 22 years of age.
- At least 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) height is required from the male candidates while their female counterparts must be at least 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) in height.
- Expanded chest size of at least 86cm is required from the male candidates while a minimum of 34 Inches is required from male candidates between the ages of 21 and 22 years.
- Candidates must be mentally and physically fit.
- Candidates must have SIX (6) credits passes in SSCE WAEC/NECO/NABTEB which include English Language, Mathematics and four other subjects relevant to the candidate’s choice of study and must have been obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
- A minimum of 180 scores in the JAMB UTME is required from every candidate to be eligible.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THE SSCE WAEC/NECO/NABTEB CERTIFICATES/ STATEMENT OF RESULTS WHICH WAS OBTAINED BEFORE 2015 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
How to Apply For The Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) 8th Regular Course
- Visit www.polac.edu.ng/purchasepin.
- Generate an RRR) Code and pay N3,500.00 using your Debit card (ATM) or go to any commercial bank close to you and make the payment using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code.
- After the payment, go here and create your online POLAC application account.
- Fill your online POLAC application form carefully.
- Submit your completed online POLAC application form and print out an acknowledgment slip.
- The 2019 Polac 8th Regular Course Application closes on Sunday the 8th of July, 2020.
- POLAC Selection Exam is on Saturday the 8th of August, 2020.
- The exam will be a Pencil and Paper-Based (PPB) or as the case may be Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Nigeria Police Academy Regular Course selection exam will be made up of a General Paper (Section A) which will cover areas of general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics, the section A is compulsory for all the candidates while other sections will be chosen according to candidate’s course of study.
- The POLAC Selection Examination will take place at the 19 designated Centres across the country.
- Participants must come to their various examination centers with their Examination Card, Acknowledgement Form, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which shows from the chest upwards with their Names, State of Origin, Examination Centre, and Signature written at the back of each of the two photographs.
- Participants must reach the satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview; they must also pass physical and psychological tests of fitness before he or she will be admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy for the regular course program.
- Candidates Invitation for the POLAC Selection Board screening and interview will strictly be based on a successful pass in the Selection Examination.
- Successful candidates list will be published on the POLAC official website: www.polac.eddu.ng and in some national newspapers.