Uniport Direct Entry Screening And Admission Exercise 2020/2021
Applications are invited from the qualified and eligible candidates for the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening and Admission Exercise 2020/2021 session.
The application is for the candidates who made the University a choice institution through the JAMB CPS portal.
All the interested and suitable candidates should follow the below procedures to apply for the UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening and Admission Exercise 2019/2020 session.
- ESUT Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission Form &Screening 2020/2021
- Uniport Post Utme Screening Exercise & Admission 2020\2021
UNIPORT Direct Entry Application Procedures
- Log onto the UNIPORT Portal
- Input your DE Registration Number and other requested details accordingly in the provided box.
- Print out a payment slip and take it along with you to any of these banks: ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK, make a deposit of two thousand (2000) Naira using the REMITA channel.
- Upon successful payment, a REMITA Receipt with an Access Code will be issued to you by the bank.
- Visit back the UNIPORT Application portal and log into your online UNIPORT Direct Entry Application Form Account using your DE Registration Number and the Access Code issued to you.
- Upload a passport photograph of you with a maximum size of 1×1 inch and red background.
- Complete your Direct Application with your correct details and submit using the submit butting on the portal.
- Lastly, go to University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State and submit the photocopies of below-listed documents to The Admissions Officer, these documents can as well be forwarded via courier using the above address to the admissions officer:
- JAMB Slip
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- O’level WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result(s)
- A’ level/Diploma/ JUPEB/NCE/IJMB and Degree Programme results which show your CGPA as applicable.
– Application closes on the Midnight of Tuesday, 20th August 2019.
– Candidates should be 16 years and above by October 2019.
– Inconsistency in names may lead to automatic disqualification, so every candidate should ensure that his/her name appears the same in all qualifying results and documents been submitted to UNIPORT.
– For technical support service during registration, you can reach the University of Port Harcourt at email@example.com