Uniport Post Utme Screening Exercise & Admission 2020\2021
The University of Port Harcourt is currently inviting applications from the suitably qualified candidates for the 2020\2021 UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise & Admission.
To be eligible for the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise & Admission 2020\2021, candidates must have obtained the cut-off mark of 180 in the 2020 JAMB UTME and must have chosen the University of Port Harcourt as their first choice Institution.
However, candidates who chose UNIPORT as the second choice institution can still apply for the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening but they must first and foremost change to the University of Port Harcourt as their first choice institution through JAMB CAPS website latest September 20, 2019.
Application Procedure For The UNIPORT Post UTME
- Visit University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Registration Portal here
- Input your JAMB Reg Number and other details.
- Click on the ‘Create’ button.
- Observe the JAMB UTME details displayed.
- Generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code and proceed to make an application fee payment of two thousand (2000) Naira using your ATM Card/Debit Card, or go to any of these banks (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) with the generated RRR Code and make the payment via Remita Platform in the bank (service charge may apply).
- Upon the completion of the payment, an Access Code should be generated and print out.
- Visit back the UNIPORT Post UTME Registration Portal and log in using your JAMB Reg Number and the obtained Access Code.
- Complete your application with accurate details.
- Upload a red background passport photograph of which should not be more than 1×1 inch.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip/ Photo Card and come along with it to the screening hall.
- Upload your O’level result(s) to the JAMB CAPS website latest September 20, 2019.
UNIPORT Post UTME Exam Timetable 2019/2020
|Monday, 26th August 2019||8:00am – 2:00pm|
|Tuesday, 27th August 2019||8:00am – 2:00pm|
|Wednesday, 28th August 2019||8:00am – 2:00pm|
|Thursday, 29th August 2019||8:00am – 2:00pm|
|Friday, 30th August 2019||8:00am – 2:00pm|
|Medicine and Surgery||Saturday, 31st August 2019||8:00am – 2:00pm|
Required Documents For The Screening Exercise
All candidates must present the following before entering the exam hall:
- A clear copy of the Acknowledgement slip/Photo Card printed online
- A pen.
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- O’Level WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate(s) (Photocopy).
- Registration ends on the Mid-Night of Tuesday, 20th August 2019 and failing to register before the stipulated date leads to automatic disqualification.
- Applicant MUST be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October 2019.
- Candidate’s name and picture must be the same in all documents and certificates, inconsistency in name and picture may lead to disqualification.
- Electronic Gadgets such as mobile phone and iPad etc will not be allowed in the exam hall.
- All candidates are required to be at their screening venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card.
- During the screening exercise; parents, guardians, uninvited security agents would not be allowed into the campus.
- If you need a Technical support service while registering, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org