ACCA Exams Timetable for September 2019 – Portal accaglobal.com
ACCA Exams Timetable for September 2019, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants September exams will kick off on 2nd Monday, September 2019.
Audit & Assurance, and Advanced Audit & Assurance will be the first day exams, candidates are advised to check their exam attendance docket for timings as timing will differ for various countries around the world.
Meanwhile, below is the detailed Exam Dates and Timetable.
ACCA Exams Timetable for September 2019 (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
|02/09/2019 Monday||Audit & Assurance
Advanced Audit & Assurance
Strategic Business Leader
|04/09/2019 Wednesday||Performance Management
Advanced Performance Management
|05/09/2019 Thursday||Financial Reporting
Strategic Business Reporting
|06/09/2019 Friday||Corporate and Business Laws
Advanced Financial Management
Note: If you are yet to apply for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), follow the below steps to apply.
- NTA College JOS Short Proficiency Courses Timetable For 2019
- Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme – Agbara Factory
Requirements for The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Application
Before you proceed to the ACCA application the following are required:
- Applicant’s means of identification such as passport, driver’s license, or birth certificate.
- Documents officially translated to English if, in other languages, the translated documents must be stamped by a licensed translator; qualified and authorized to provide translation services.
- A candidate who is applying to study ACCA qualification is required to upload evidence which shows that he/she meets the minimum entry requirements ( See Minimum Entry Requirements For Your Country Here).
How to Apply for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Click here to visit the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants application portal.
- Tap on the ‘Get Started’ button and fill the online application form with your correct details and active email.
- Click on the ‘Continue Button’ and complete your application as instructed on the portal.