AKSUBEB Recruitment 2021 For Akwa Ibom State Teachers Employment
Applications are invited for the AKSUBEB Recruitment for the proposed 3000 new teachers in the Akwa Ibom state schools. The Akwa Ibom Universal Basic Education Board hereby calls on the eligible candidates who meet up with all the below-listed requirements to apply.
Requirements For AKSUBEB Recruitment
- Applicants should possess National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a reliable College of Education (Not NTI). Those with pass grades should not apply.
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.ED) from a reliable university with at least 2nd Class Lower Division with NYSC Certificate/ Exemption Letter.
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- At least five (5) credit passes in SSCE WAEC/ NECO/ GCE including Mathematics and English Language and any 3 other relevant subjects or Grade II Certificate.
- Must not be above 35 years of age.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- A government-issued ID such as National ID, Permanent Voters card, Nigeria Passport, or Driver’s License.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Should be free of any form of cultism.
- Must not be an N-power or FTS beneficiary.
- Must be financially okay.
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal
- Niger State Civil Service Commission (CSC) Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment For Entry Level ApplicationQualified candidates from these local government areas can apply:
2. EASTERN OBOLO
5. ESSIEN UDIM
13. IKOT ABASI
14. IKOT EKPENE
26. ORUK ANAM
How To Apply For AKSUBEB Recruitment
Qualified candidates should send their typewritten application with photocopies of other relevant credentials addressed to:
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board,
Akwa Ibom State.
- All candidate should be forward their applications through the Local Education Authority (LEA) in their various Local Government Area (LGA).
- The application deadline is the 26th of April.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be informed to proceed to the AKSUBEB examination.