MYTV Africa Latest Frequency, Symbol Rate, and Installation Guide
MYTV Africa is a Nigerian Satellite television provider that enables access to a wide array of channels with the aid of the MY TV universal strong decoder. It allows access to both encrypted and unencrypted channels and has coverage on Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Togo, Zambia, and others.
To receive MYTV Africa Channels, firstly you have to Buy MY TV installation kits at MY TV accredited dealer’s shop nearest to you. You can easily locate the nearest dealer by clicking MYTV NEAREST DEALER LOCATOR. Setup the installation kits. Click here to learn how to set up the kits. Take the dish to the location you want to mount for the signal. Make sure that the dish position is not interfered with by any obstacle. The work will be easier using Digital satellite TV tracker.
Mytv Channel Frequency On Strong Decoder Currently Not Showing? – See How To Fix
MYTV Africa Latest Frequency
Symbol Rate: 30.000
Position: 51.5° East
Transponder: BIS 1
INSTALLATION Procedures Using Digital Satellite TV Tracker
- Peel and connect both ends of the coaxial wire to the connectors.
- Make sure the inner single copper wire of the coaxial cable is not contacting the outermost tiny wires of the coaxial cable.
- Connect the one end of the coaxial cable connector to LNB on the dish and the other connector to the Digital tracker LNB IN port.
- Input the frequency: 11.050 and other required information as listed above in the digital tracker.
- When you set the digital tracker to Position: 51.5° east, follow the direction to get to the position.
- Immediately you point the Dish LNB in the correct direction the digital tracker will inform you of the signal reception.
- Fix the dish hanger/pole on the signal reception area; make sure it’s fixed firmly without shaking because of interference weather conditions such as wave or rainfall.
- Guard the dish to the hanger/pole with nuts and bolts loosely so that the dish can be rotated and move freely.
- Track the signal as did in 2 and 3.
- Upon the reception of the signal; guard the dish tightly while holding it firmly without losing the signal. Make sure you tighten the dish nuts and bolts firmly to avoid bad weather interference while watching the channels.
- Now disconnect the LNB coaxial cable connected to the digital tracker and run the wire to your living room or any place you want to keep the decoder.
- Multi TV (Joy TV) Ghana, 2020 Latest Frequency and Symbol Rate
- Track Multitv & Mbc Channels @ Badrsat 26°E With One Dish & Lnb
- Connect the LNB coaxial wire to the ‘LNB IN’ port at the back of the decoder.
- Power ON the decoder and press MENU on the remote controller.
- Choose INSTALLATION and press “OK” on the remote and input password (0000) which is a default strong decoder password.
- Choose “MANUAL SCAN”.
- Scroll on FREQUENCY and press any number on the remote.
- Choose “NEW”
- Input this frequency 11.050
- Scroll down to SYMBOL RATE which is next to the frequency.
- Input this symbol rate 30.000 and the two signal lines beneath or on top of your television screen depending on your strong decoder model will turn from red color to green color.
- Go to POLARIZATION and toggle between V and H if the signal quality and strength didn’t turn to green color.
- After the signal lines must have changed to the green color, press “OK” on the remote.
- Enjoy viewing MYTV channels.
MANUAL INSTALLATION Procedures
In this method, it’s almost the same procedure with the above method, but in this method, you must keep a television in a visible area with the decoder connected to it.
- Do steps 12 to 19 as in the digital tracker procedure above.
- Smartphone with Compass can make this method very easy, just find 16° East using the smart phone’s compass app and point the LNB exactly the direction and lift up the dish slowly until the signal strength and quality bar change to green color.
- Do step 10 as in the digital tracker procedure above.
- Run the coaxial cable to the place you want to keep the decoder and connect everything and start watching.
If you got confused about this method just follow the INSTALLATION PROCEDURES USING DIGITAL TRACKER, but you need TV and strong Decoder instead of a digital satellite TV tracker which is a little costly.
60 Comments on “MYTV Africa Latest Frequency, Symbol Rate and Installation”
What happened to mytv signal?for almost one week now will have been able to watch it or have changed your frquence or your position?.
I can’t view the myth channel’s in Nigeria , hope all is well?
What’s is current setup for mytv channels especially Nigerian channels. Some week ago now, I couldn’t be able to watch the channels
You an installer to reposition your satellite dish
Pls what is the Current satellite for mytv
Pls I tried to follow your instructions but I couldn’t find new so as to be able to input new frequency and symbol rate
You must reposition your satellite dish to the above position, not just inputting the new frequency.
Good morning. Please it’s been more than a week now since MyTV signal went off. Have they change frequency and position or they are undergoing some sorts of maintenance? If they have changed frequency and/or position, can you please assist me with their latest frequency and SR? Thanks
Yeah it was changed and the above frequency, symbol rate and position are the latest
Mytv decoder went off, I was told his now
I have compass in my phone,how do i use it to get the directions
How can I input the BIS1 on the satellite because it’s not listed in the satellite menu
You can put it in any satellite Transponder that can accommodate the frequency and symbol rate but you still need an installer to reposition your dish
please, explain HOW to put the BIS1 to satellite Transponder
You need an installer
I tried to input the satellite on my strong decoder but no response as it cannot display the satellite and the position 51.5 E
You need an installer to reposition your dish
Am in Ghana and mytv signal went off over a month and 2weeks now
It’s back since last week with the above tracking details
Pls the installer close to me is charging 5k, is that not too much? Just tell me how to put the 51.5E, I have already put the Belintersat, but it’s still a bit difficult.
It’s too technical, you can never be able to do it yourself without going through an installation training. So you need an installer.
I am a technician I want the frequency number for my TV, I AM in Sierra Leone
Please I am an installer and I followed your procedures above yet I couldn’t get signal is there any other thing special that I need to do? Thanks
Go get yourself an installer please.
Pls I do install but your current satellite Bis 1 is not on my decoder am using SRT 4940 so pls how do I do fine the satellite on my decoder
Simply find a satellite tp that can accommodate the frequency and symbol rate
Is It Posible For Me To Edit Any One To Bis 51.5 And Then Add The Friqency 11.050 And It We Work
Yes of course, but the dish must be repositioned which calls for an installer if you are not one
Which is the best satillate channel to get mytv with frequency 11050 and symbols rate of 30000
I am an installer, I have tried all I could but the signal is not coming up at all. Just as in blind scan. I have rotated the dish almost 360° yet I have not being able to see any thing. I even went back to the old eutelsat 16a using other parameters those free stations came up but mytv would not. I think something is not right here. I have digital tracker on my phone yet it has refused to show up.
I use SRT4663X I wanted to add the new frequency and the symbol rate but the symbol rate is in editable, Each time I try to input the number it says invalid frequency.
Get yourself an installer
Can SRT4663X still work with the new frequency?
How Can I Subscribe To Mytv With My Atm Card Without Living My Room Or House At Easy Method For My Customer
See how to do that Here
Bonjour, es ce que les strong4940 ,4935 vont encore marché avec la carte my tv ?je réside au bénin/Cotonou
why some of mytv subscribs channels are not showing after i have subscribed?
It’s either your signal is very low or the channels in question are not officially Mytv channels
1. I already have two dishes, and want a new decoder, please, I need advice on whether to get a GOTV decoder or a strong decoder.
2. Can I get mytv with strong srt4922a.
1.Gotv comes with it’s antenna and has only NTA plus as free channel while with strong decoder you can get lots of free channels and even more when more dish is added. Gotv is easy to install and requires simple to no maintenance while strong decoder requires a professional installer as well as maintenance especially during rainy season whenever the dish misaligned or lnb develop issue though it’s not regularly and hardly happens.
2.Srt 4922a is not officially recommended by mytv though it can receive mytv channels but pairing mytv smartcard with it won’t be possible hence, rendering the received mytv channels useless.
Go for 497S that is the latest
I subscribed yesterday up till now I’m only getting ait nta channels Al-Jazeera. What’s happening?
You need to contact your installer
what is the recommended dish size for mytv network…60cm or 90cm
60 cm is OK
Please Sir, I need your assistance, I bought new SRT 4954 strong decoder, pls how could I get free access to All Nigerian movies station, such as Wasobia Galaxy, African movie net and some Yoruba station.
You need an installer
God evening sir.
Please I want to fine out if MY TV strong is still showing till now.
Am not getting it again since 4 days ago.
Have they Changed their position again
Nope,they are still at same position maybe your dish needs to be realigned
Can I have accessed to free channel using fta decoder
Yes of course
Good day sir, I mistakenly deleted all my channels while I was trying to delete a channel. I tried to scan for the channels but it was the free-to- air channels I was able to get. I couldn’t get channels like AiT, Channels, MyTv more etc. Please how do I rescan to get them back.
Follow the guides above, but now start from “Power ON the decoder and press MENU on the remote controller”
Good afternoon. Am a longer customer since MYTV come in Zambian. But my complaints since last year we still watching the same movies and old ones why.
Can you relaunch it again here in people like watching Philippines movies and believe me you are going to have more customers since it’s pay year.
Srt 4940 doesnt have bis-1 its using eutelsat 16A so at should i do
use any transponder that can accommodate the frequency and symbol rate.
Please can I get mytv Africa channel in Ghana if yes please where