It’s time again and it’s now, 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Excercise For Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 30 online registration commences, interested and eligible Nigerians are invited to the application.
Requirements For The 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Excercise
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicant must possess an original certificate of either of the following or its equivalent: SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/RN/RM.
- An applicant applying with SSCE/NECO/GCE must be between 18-21 years old.
- Holders of ND/NCE/RN/RM must be between 18-24 years old.
- Male applicants should not be less than 1.70 meters tall.
- Female applicants must not be less than 1.67 meters in height.
- All applicants must be free from any physical and mental illness such as short sight, ear problem, previous orthopedic operation, flat foot, fracture, stammering, etc.
- The applicant must have not been previously convicted for any crime.
- The applicant marital status must be single.
- Computer literate applicants will have an added advantage.
Required Documents For The 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Excercise For NNBTS Batch 30
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age obtained from a high court.
- Photocopies of candidate’s credentials are required.
- Letter of Identification which must be signed by either the candidate’s local government Chairman or Secretary or by an officer from the same state as the candidate, with the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or its Equivalent in the military or other paramilitaries.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by the same signee of the Letter of Identification.
- A Consent form which must have been signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Click here to visit the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal.
- Follow the on-site guidelines and complete your registration.