FUTO Post Utme & Direct Entry Admission 2020/2021
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri is inviting applications from the qualified and eligible candidates for the 2020/2021 FUTO Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Exercise/Aptitude Test and Admission.
The application is for candidates who choose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as their first choice institution and also scored 180 marks in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
However, candidates who did not choose FUTO as a first-choice institution but scored 180 in the 2020 UTME and wish to apply for the FUTO Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening can be able only when the candidate they apply for a change of institution through the JAMB CAPS portal.
Direct Entry candidates are required to possess OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in a relevant course.
How To Apply For The FUTO Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening
- Go to the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Prospective students’.
- Click on the ‘2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application’ link.
- Type in your JAMB Reg Number
- Generate and print out a Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) Payment Invoice.
- With the RRR Printout, go to any commercial bank and make an application fee payment of 2000 Naira or simply make the payment using your ATM Card.
- After the payment go back to the application page and key in your JAMB Reg number again.
- Fill and complete your online application form.
- Input your O’Level results details accurately.
- Observe your input.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- Application form sales stop on Tuesday 1st September 2020.
- Candidates are required to fill their online application form with their valid email address and phone numbers.
- The candidate’s O’level results must be uploaded on JAMB Portal as soon as possible.
- The Direct Entry candidates must forward their academic transcript to the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.