UI Post UTME Screening 2019/2020 – University of Ibadan Admission
The University of Ibadan is inviting applications from the candidates who chose UI as their first choice institution for the UI Post UTME Screening 2019/2020 and admission.
Aspirants are advised to ensure that they have already obtained the minimum score of 200 in the 2019 JAMB UTME as well as chose the University of Ibadan as the first choice institution isn’t the only required criteria for the eligibility.
Furthermore, candidates should endeavor to forward their bio-data and O/level results through the University of Ibadan Admission portal: https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng on or before Wednesday 21st August, 2019.
How To Apply For The UI Post UTME Screening 2019/2020
- Log onto the University of Ibadan Admission website: https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Create an account with JAMB REG Number as the Username and your Surname as the Password.
- Using your Debit/Credit/ATM card make a screening fee payment of two thousand (2000) Naira. The payment can also be made through your internet/mobile banking app, or by going to the bank with a form generated on the UI portal making sure that your Name, JAMB REG Number, Mobile Number, and E-mail are accurately filled before making the payment.
- Get or print out your successful payment receipt with your full names inscribed on it(SURNAME first) as it is in your JAMB UTME result slip as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon the completion of the screening fee payment log back to the UI Admission portal submit your O/level results and bio-data.
- The online forms must be completed accurately using CAPITAL letters only.
- Submit the completed online application form and Print out an acknowledgment slip which will serve as the evidence of completion of a transaction during further admission processes.
- The application ends on Wednesday 21st August 2019.
- For more inquiry and help log onto http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk.
- The UI Post UTME Screening date will be disclosed on the UI website and also sent to candidates via SMS to the provided Mobile Numbers so candidates should ensure that the submitted numbers are active.
- Submission of false documents is prohibited and will lead to arrest and automatic disqualification, so candidates should endeavor to submit their Genuine documents.