KASU Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission 2020/2021
The Kaduna State University (KASU) is inviting the eligible and qualified Post-UTME candidates who scored 170 and above in the 2020JAMB UTME examination and chose KASU as first choice University, to apply for the University’s 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Direct Entry candidates who chose/willing to choose KASU as first choice University through the JAMB website are also invited to apply for the screening exercise.
KASU Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Requirement
- All Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in O’level WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB result(s).
- Post-UTME candidates must have scored 170 and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME examination and must have chosen KASU as the first choice University.
- Direct Entry candidates must choose KASU as the first choice University through JAMB website before applying for the screening exercise.
- Visit the Kaduna State University (KASU) application portal putme.kasu.edu.ng/login_1.php.
Input your JAMB Reg number.
- Fill the pre-payment form with your correct details.
- Pay the sum of #2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as a screening fee using “University UTME Screening Fees (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary account name on the teller at any commercial bank close to you, through the PayDirect platform.
- A payment receipt will be issued to you after the payment.
Go back to the University application portal and complete your application with the requested information and documents.
- Check the filled online application for mistakes.
- Click Submit.
- Print out the Acknowledgement Slip which shows your passport size photograph, and keep safe.
The application portal will close by 12:00 am (midnight) on 5th August 2019.
For more information visit www.putme.kasu.edu.ng