How To Subscribe GoTV Easily With Your ATM Card
GoTV is inarguably among the most sorted and used budget satellite TV providers in Africa with a host of good channels ranging from movies, live shows, sports, music, and lots more.
I believe some of the GoTV users are not aware that it is possible to subscribe and activate any of the GoTV packages from the comfort of their home with ease at any time of the day.
Maybe while you are watching that your favorite and important TV show at night and all of a sudden that annoying message which informs that your Subscription has expired appeared on your TV screen; what will you do?
Don’t worry, this article will emphasize on the step by step on how to subscribe GoTV from the comfort of your home yourself any time of the day provided you have up to the subscription amount in your bank account.
Step By Step On How To Subscribe GoTV From The Comfort Of Your Home Yourself Anytime
Before proceeding to the below steps ensure you have enough balance in your bank account to subscribe to the exact package you ought to activate.
- Visit eazy.gotvafrica.com or download a GoTV app through Playstore for android & AppStore for iPhone.
- Click on the box (with three white horizontal lines) at the site top to expand the menu.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ option.
- Input your GoTV registered surname or mobile number (mobile number preferably).
- Input your IUC number (this can be found under your decoder or by clicking on the ‘MENU’ button on your GoTV remote and click on the ‘Information Central’).
- Click on the ‘Reactivate’ button.
- Tap on the ‘View Balance & Pay’ button to see the amount of money you are about to pay (or choose a package).
- Click on the ‘Pay’ button.
- Tick the ‘PayU’ payment channel.
- Click next.
- Input your ATM card details and pay and your subscription will be activated immediately.
Note: You can carry out other actions on the site/ app such as clearing and fixing GoTV error codes and changing/upgrading to different subscription packages.
2 Comments on “How To Subscribe GoTV Easily With Your ATM Card”
We need the latest update on free to air frequencies for 2020