Nigeria LNG 2019 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Application
The Nigeria Liquidefied Natural Gas Limited (NLNG) is inviting applications from the eligible and interested applicants for the Nigeria LNG 2019 Postgraduate Scholarship Award for Masters Degree Programmes in the United Kingdom.
Requirements for Nigeria LNG 2019 Postgraduate Scholarship Award
- Applicants must have provisional admission from any of the University of Aberdeen, University of Manchester or the University of Cranfield to study Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, and Medicine.
- Applicants must have a minimum of second class (Upper Division) in a relevant field of study.
- Completed the NYSC programme.
- Obtained not less than 8.0 IELTS score.
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Be a resident of Nigeria.
- Must present a Local Government letter of identification.
- Provide a letter of consent from the employer (if in service of any organization).
- Applicant must have an international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2019.
- The applicant should be able to obtain a UK Tier-4 student visa if selected.
- The applicant must present evidence of availability to travel in September 2019 if selected.
- The applicant must not be a direct relative of staff of NLNG limited.
The Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply.
- Click on the ‘Our CSR& menu.
- Select ‘Education& from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the ‘Scholarship& link.
- Click on the ‘Post-graduate Scholarship Scheme& link to access the application portal.
Note: All applications MUST include scanned copies of the following as documents:
- International passport bio-data page.
- First Degree certificate.
- NYSC certificate.
- Provisional admission letter from indicated UK institutions.
- IELTS result.
- LGA Letter of identification.
- Employer consent letter (where applicable).
- Entry closes on Monday 13th May 2019.
- Applicants fill invalid contact details as these will be used to communicate the status of the application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection interview or test.
- Applicants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for information on the status of their application.
- The application will be disqualified because of:
- Incomplete attachments.
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
- Nigeria LNG Limited is not under obligation to provide any kind of employment to successful candidates after graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of the Postgraduate scholarship.