Kaduna State Teachers Service Board (KSTSB) Result 2021 And Interview Requirements
Kaduna State Teachers Service Board (KSTSB) Result for 2021 Secondary School Teachers Recruitment has been released for candidates who participated in the current year’s computer base test organized by the Board.
The KSTSB Result is for all participants from the following 23 local government areas in Kaduna:
1. BIRNIN GWARI
9. KADUNA NORTH
10. KADUNA SOUTH
19. SABON GARI
22. ZANGON KATAF
Candidates should follow the below-listed guidelines to check their results and after checking and found that he/ she successfully passed the test; the candidate would have to gather the required documents and keep them ready for an interview on the date fixed for him or her.
How To Check Kaduna State Teachers Service Board (KSTSB) Result
- Proceed to the KSTSB Result checking portal tsbrecruitment.com
- Key in your registered email address, phone number, or application number.
- Hit the ‘CHECK CBT RESULT’ button.
- Your result will be displayed and your interview date stipulated if shortlisted.
- Come to the interview with the following important credentials.
Requirements for KSTSB Interview
Successful candidates should come along to the KSTSB interview with original copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Secondary School Certificate
- Higher Institution Certificate
- NYSC Certificate
- TRCN Certificate (for those registered)
- Letter of Employment (for those with teaching experience)
- Computer Certificate (if any)
- and any other relevant document
- Passport MUST be coloured, clear, and recent.
- Passport MUST clearly show an applicant’s face.
- Uploaded Properly (Not rotated in any direction).