Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme At Agbara Factory
Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme application is currently open for self-driven, motivated and qualified young Nigerians.
The programme will equip the qualified candidates with technical skills from the Nestle Technical Training Center in Agbara, Ogun state.
As part of Nestle Nigeria’s commitment to Gender Balance, female applicants are highly encouraged to take advantage of this programme.
Industrial Training (IT)/SIWES Programme 2019 at Egbin Power Plc
Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme
- The programme will last for 18 months.
- Students will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within Nestle factory location.
- The lucky candidates will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals.
The Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme Will Focus On Three (3) Core Disciplines
- Mechanical Operations
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations
- Automation and Control Systems activities
Candidates will be awarded the Nestle Certificate of Participation after the program training.
In addition, Nestle Nigeria will prepare trainees for the City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- The state of the art Centre is situated in the NestlÃ© Agbara factory.
- The center is well equipped with Modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation, and mechanical workshops.
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications before 2019.
- A Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Â Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Â Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement & Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics
- Technical Drawing or Chemistry
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible and qualified candidates should forward their application to the Nestle application email; firstname.lastname@example.org using the Microsoft Excel format to complete the information below.
|SURNAME||FIRST NAME||MIDDLE NAME AGE||STATE OF ORIGIN||COURSE OF STUDY||SCHOOL OF GRADUATION||YEAR OF GRADUATION GRADE EMAIL||PHONE NUMBERS|
- Candidates should apply for admission only once.
- Nestle Nigeria will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates.
- Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(s) and phone number(s) are active and valid.
- Application closes on Tuesday 30th April 2019.
- Trainees are not Nestle employees and the training programme is not a pre-employment program.